Water Damage Restoration & Repair
Silicon Valley water damage can be caused by numerous issues and accidents. There are many common plumbing problems that can cause severe water damage, leaving you in desperate need of a water restoration service. The extent of the repair and restoration that follows will be based on how quickly disaster planning and drying procedures begin. Critical in dealing with water damage is the response time required to begin services. Service Team of Professionals (STOP) in Silicon Valley, CA understands a fast response reduces the damage and mitigates future cost. STOP is a nationwide property restoration franchise group with care, honesty and tight communication as its foundation and culture.
The most typical water damage stems from broken or frozen pipes, overflows and sewer back-ups. Our advanced equipment and processes assist with the drying process that is common in situations requiring water damage restoration.
IMMEDIATE ACTIONS FOR THE WATER DAMAGE
- Damage Assessment. The quicker STOP can take action, the better chance we have to minimize inconvenience and potential mold issues.
- Water Extraction. We do our best to minimize the inconvenience to the family. In many cases, the furniture can be left in place while we extract the water during the drying process.
- Drying and Dehumidification. We use the most powerful dryers and humidifiers available. Our team is trained to monitor humidity and temperature during the process.
- Mold Prevention. Acting quickly will prevent many of the mold issues that could happen if not dried quickly. Quick response can prevent mold growth by providing a thorough drying of your home or office.
STOP’S WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION PROCESS
Service Team of Professionals has been providing water damage restoration services for years. We provide 24/7 Emergency Service and pride ourselves on having the industry’s best response. When you contact us, we will start planning your job by asking for the following information:
- Your Contact Information
- The Address of The Location That Has Damage
- Timeline of When Damage Occurred
- How the damage occurred
- Who will be meeting us
- Status of electrical power to damaged location
- Contact information for your insurance company
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN STOP ARRIVES AT JOBSITE
Upon arriving at your home or business, we will inspect the water damage and provide you an assessment of the damage. Fast response is critical. Standing water and/or carpeting must be extracted. Carpeting might need to be removed and, depending on saturation, drywall may need to be cut and removed from lower walls.
The water extraction phase will remove the majority of the water from your home or business property. Professional grade fans and dehumidifiers are used in specific quantities and methods to quickly and thoroughly dry the structure. Depending on how long certain materials were wet (drywall, paint, carpet, sub floor, framing, etc.), some water damage restoration will have to be performed to return the building to “pre-loss” condition. Our professionals can manage the entire job for a home or business owner. Our goal is to do it right…. right down to placing the furniture back in the “right there” spot.
CHOOSE THE BEST
STOP delivers the process and the skills that satisfy customers and save houses. The STOP technical support staff and our management/marketing support continue to build the finest restoration companies across the country. We’re proud that STOP is unbeatable in the water damage restoration field.